Our Terms of Service are very simple:
- We will do our best to help in every situation, however there are times when we are unable to do what is requested for a variety of reasons (including technical limitations of requested themes, plugins, hosting providers, etc.).
- You will back up your data before we make any changes, or ask us to do so (for a small fee), or accept the risk that some changes may result in loss of or changes in data.
- We are not responsible for any fees, etc. that may be incurred from your hosting provider due to requested changes we execute.
- All public plugins and themes are provided “AS IS” and are licensed by their respective owners. WordPress HelpCenter does not guarantee them in any way.
- We cannot know the full site configuration of every site, so we are not responsible for any data loss, site downtime, etc. that may come as a result of making requested changes.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime. If service is refused, we will refund any amounts received for work that has not yet been performed.
- We may change our pricing, services and these Terms of Service at any time.
- Any additional revisions needed to that was performed must be requested within 7 days to be considered part of the original request, otherwise a new request will need to be opened.
- All sales are final. If any requested work is not doable for any reason, we will give you a credit towards future service.